ChemRite prides itself in being a behind-the-scenes partner to some of the most well-known companies in the world. Which companies? We’ll never tell. ChemRite upholds strict confidentiality agreements with each of its customers.
Products and new launches are protected by a 16-camera surveillance system, monitored by ChemRite’s senior management. Our facilities are secured through an electronic access lock system. ChemRite employees must sign a confidentiality agreement before being granted access to customer technical information. All visitors must sign in/out of ChemRite’s facilities and are accompanied by ChemRite personnel during their stay.
Why do we take confidentiality so seriously? Because your trade secrets give your product an advantage on the competition. ChemRite’s confidentiality procedures provide peace of mind that those secrets are in safe hands.
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Closed Plant Agreements During Specific Production Runs
- 16-Camera Surveillance System
- Electronic Access Lock System on all ChemRite Facilities
- Strict Visitor Rules
- Restricted Employee Access to Technical Information